Consultation — Free
Can be same day as full brow appointment or separate. We will go over brow goals, different techniques and options, and brow mapping.
The Microblading technique creates the most natural looking 3D eyebrows and is considered to be semi-permanent, lasting anywhere from 1-3 years.
Blade & Shade
Microblading with manual or machine shading.
Ombre and/or Powder Fill Brows
Done with a machine
Initial Microblading Touchup
Microblade Touchup (After 2 Years)
WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Are your eyebrows too light or too sparse? Are you tired of penciling in your eyebrows only to have them smudge, sweat or fade off throughout your day? If so this is certainly one procedure you do not want to miss out on! Introducing the latest technology in permanent makeup. The Microblading technique creates the most natural looking 3D eyebrows and is considered to be semi-permanent, lasting anywhere from 1-3 years. This innovative technique can eliminate the need for expensive eyebrow enhancement products while saving you effort and time in your daily routine!
Microblading is a semi permanent makeup procedure that allows to dramatically correct or fully reconstruct lost eyebrows. This is the refined technique of manually depositing small and precisely placed, molecules of pigment directly into the dermal layer of the skin with a specialized pen, it does not involve the use of a machine. Unlike permanent makeup brow treatments the microblading technique involves drawing individual, crisp hair strokes that are more natural looking. The blade of the microblading pen is 3 times thinner than the needles used for the machine technique. When performed correctly, the procedure is almost painless, numbing solution and anesthetic are used to limit discomfort.This procedure is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are the most natural looking hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present.
The pigments used in this method have been specially formulated to match your original eyebrow colour and if the eyebrows are still present, blend perfectly into them. Microblading is considered a two part process the initial procedure followed by a touch up procedure 3-4 weeks following. Initially, the brows appear darker, but fade significantly over a two week period. It is absolutely crucial to have a touch up done, as it is very difficult to predict how well the skin will retain the pigment.
Expertly shaped brows can instantly give you a more youthful and revitalized appearance! Professional expertise ensures proper pigment selection combined with your existing hair colour and bone structure will provide an uplifting and invigorated appearance to the entire eye area. The results are beautiful and long lasting!
MICROBLADING TREATMENTS ARE PERFECT FOR…
- Hair loss and lack of definition
- thin brows caused by years of over tweezing
- Chemotherapy or Alopecia
- Lengthening your shorter existing eyebrows
- Thickening thin brows
- Correcting asymmetry
- Active lifestyles
- Trouble with or simply tired of applying conventional makeup etc.
- Apply recommended cream to the treated area 2-3 times per day for the following week, or whenever the area feels dry. Keeping the area moisturized and soothed is important for colour retention.
- Stay out of the sun. If you must be out and about, wear a hat and lots of sunscreen.
- Keep water off of your brows for 7 days.
- Do not use any face creams, exfoliates, or harsh cleansers on your brows during the healing process.
- Normal activity can be resumed immediately. We recommend that heavy exercise such as aerobic dancing, weight lifting, etc. be delayed for approximately two to three days following the procedure.
- Your procedure will begin to oxidize immediately and during the next 3-4 days. This causes pigment to become darker. Do not be alarmed, this dark colour will either flake off or fade back to the colour that was first implanted (during the 1st five minutes of the procedure).
- Do not pick any scabs or dry areas that may form during the healing process, this may cause you to lose colour or damage your skin. Instead, apply some of the ointment your technician gave you after the procedure.
- Other fading or loss of pigment may occur. Some flaking off of the pigment is normal on some skin types; however there should be pigment under the skin where the original pigment has flaked off. If there is no pigment present, a touch up will be required to achieve lasting color.
- Over the next two to three weeks, the pigment intensity will lighten by up to 50%. Ensure you have scheduled your top up appointment as Microblading is a 2 stage treatment which will make sure faded areas are touched up and everything is healing properly.
- Judgment of your final results should be deferred until one month following the second or top up procedure.